A World of Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets of World of Books.

Go down

What do you think about this idea?

Pets of World of Books. Vote_lcap0%Pets of World of Books. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Pets of World of Books. Empty Pets of World of Books.

Post by DustyDarkDreamer Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:07 am

Okay Had this strange interesting idea. I know we need a artist I can go find out one or I could try this out. (Is not horrable. ) This is how it would work. Each person can earn a pet and they can have more but has to earn it in specail ways. This would make it alot of fun and a challege for others. Heres a exaple of what I mean! Nightclaw for example, You have your rp for dragons, so we take your dragon for example and make a egg after about two week or a week it will hatch to first stage and then last stage. It will look like the dragon your rping as. I though this would be neat because we can see many interesting ideas and make the site interesting. Also we have to make the caves like in SD. There was a forum on teh bottm. Each person made one but usally Admin or mods would make them a a cave. The title it what the person wanted it and update there pets. I also thought the pets will be earned in many ways. Some examples would be to behavor well, contest.. (Test, Story writtings, riddles, puzzels seach forums for hidden messages ect.. We can name a wonderful list of stuff we could do.) Even so there can many ideas that can come off this. Breeding would come real later if that happens like in the rps if Frostfear (my cat would fall for another then it be worked out between those two who would have the eggs mostly split up. but we won't worry about this because we won't be breeding any time soon and both people would have to earn this. I think the pets could be these four to start out ~ Dogs, Cats, Dragons, Human / Sub humans. We can base it off there and then expanded.

Ps ~ Is trying to make a example of Nigthclaw's dragon has a sketch down .. will work more on it today.
DustyDarkDreamer
DustyDarkDreamer
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum